Solutions suitable for every businesses, from the corporate level to the individual property.
Hotels, Chains, Apartments, B&Bs, Campsites
Museums, Attractions and Cultural Heritage
Restaurants, Bars, Cafes and Venues
In-Destination Experiences, Tours and Attractions
Vacation and Rental Properties and Agencies
Destinations, DMOs, DMCs
Airlines and Cruise Lines
Our technology and products support and inspire businesses of all sizes and industries.
Reputation, Prices, Competitors of your business - at a glance!
An on-the-go mobile app to boost your business in real time
A Chat-bot that connects and engages you directly with customers
Create and share personalized reports about any aspect of your business
Data from the holistic view to the smallest detail
A highly-optimised sales page to drive direct bookings
Take advantage of our Resources to stay updated about industry trends, learn from fellow business managers and discover the latest tricks and tips to boost your business.
Articles, interviews and insights to stay up to date
Vertical analyses integrated with Travel Appeal data
Guides and tips to improve your business performance
Beautiful to look at, fascinating to read
Free, online courses designed to take your business to the next level
Stories of customers who have fully achieved their goals
The northern Italian cities of Milan and Cortina have been selected to host the 2026 Winter Olympics and though the games are over six years away, reviewers have wasted no time letting their opinions be heard online.
Using our big data and AI technology, Travel Appeal has investigated the online impact of the olympic games that will undoubtedly impact the Bel Paese over the coming years. We have analyzed over 50 thousand posts and nearly three million interactions - likes, shares and comments - on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook to uncover the latest insights.
The global sentiment score of the total reviews sits at 71.7%, a positive sentiment considering most of the online feedback revolves around politics.
Of the three main channels - Twitter, Facebook and Instagram - Twitter recorded the highest distribution of social posts (60.8%), but the lowest sentiment (64%). Instagram, on the other hand, made up just over 36% of total posts, but took away the highest sentiment of 83%. Facebook, though only a mere 3% of total content, recorded a sentiment of 71%, on par with the global average.
Of the social content, over 30 thousand posts were conversations written by nearly 20 thousand unique authors.
Who was behind the keyboard? 68% of posts were written in Italian, while 32% were written in other languages. As countrymen of the host country, the posts in Italian recorded a sentiment of 68.9%, while non-Italians were much more satisfied with the news, recording an 83% sentiment score.
Interested in learning more insights about the Milan-Cortina Olympics? Download the free infographic below to discover the latest insights including: