Solutions suitable for every businesses, from the corporate level to the individual property.
Hotels, Chains, Apartments, B&Bs, Campsites
Museums, Attractions and Cultural Heritage
Restaurants, Bars, Cafes and Venues
In-Destination Experiences, Tours and Attractions
Vacation and Rental Properties and Agencies
Destinations, DMOs, DMCs
Airlines and Cruise Lines
Our technology and products support and inspire businesses of all sizes and industries.
Reputation, Prices, Competitors of your business - at a glance!
An on-the-go mobile app to boost your business in real time
A Chat-bot that connects and engages you directly with customers
Create and share personalized reports about any aspect of your business
Data from the holistic view to the smallest detail
A highly-optimised sales page to drive direct bookings
Take advantage of our Resources to stay updated about industry trends, learn from fellow business managers and discover the latest tricks and tips to boost your business.
Articles, interviews and insights to stay up to date
Vertical analyses integrated with Travel Appeal data
Guides and tips to improve your business performance
Beautiful to look at, fascinating to read
Free, online courses designed to take your business to the next level
Stories of customers who have fully achieved their goals
Big data and artificial intelligence are impacting the food and wine industry and the way operators are communicating with consumers.
This theme will be discussed in greater detail at the Food & Wine Tourism Forum, an event dedicated to the future of the food and wine industry. To confirm this trend, we investigated the perception and reputation of Tuscan wine by investigating exactly what people are sharing online.
By implementing our machine learning algorithm, we analyzed over 41 thousand pieces of online content (reviews, photos, videos, social posts, etc.) to understand the online perception and value of Tuscan wines. We uncovered insights about the most reviewed vs. favorite brands, top hashtags and more!
Did you know that 61% of online content about wine is in the form of online reviews? On the other hand, 39% is in the form of social posts and 78% of posts include both images and text.
Moreover, the maximum peaks of online content related to Tuscan wines occur between August and October.
Which wines are discussed the most? Check out the top 5 wines reviewed online.
Uncover the potential of big data for food and beverage brands and entire destinations.
Discover more about the online reputation of Tuscan wine, including reviewer demographics, top social channels, favorite hashtags and more! Complete the form below and download the free report!